One of the key concepts in ACT is the Values concept. Practitioners work to help individuals to discover and articulate what is really important to them in life. Their values serve as their inner compass, guiding them to make choices and decisions that will allow them to go in the direction they want, without being taken off course by painful feelings and emotions.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.