The final concept in the ACT Hexaflex is Commitment. Here a client and I will work together to set values-based goals and translate them into meaningful action that can create positive change. The other concepts in ACT provide a framework of support that help the client cope with painful thoughts and feelings that they may encounter as they move forward.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.