Walk-and-talk therapy can be an extremely helpful treatment approach for someone who has trouble opening up in a traditional therapy session. Fresh air and exercise often lessen anxiety and facilitate open communication. But it’s not for everyone. Give me a call to discuss whether it’s a good fit for you.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.