No doubt, 2020 has been hard for many families and Thanksgiving will probably look pretty different this year. Still, mental health experts recommend sticking to the holiday tradition in many homes of expressing what you are thankful for. Gratitude is good for you and practicing it can go a long way to making you feel more positive and less stressed.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.