No doubt, 2020 has been hard for many families and Thanksgiving will probably look pretty different this year. Still, mental health experts recommend sticking to the holiday tradition in many homes of expressing what you are thankful for. Gratitude is good for you and practicing it can go a long way to making you feel more positive and less stressed.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.