Adolescents and teens need routines for the sake of their mental and physical health. During the summer, these can be difficult to maintain. Hours of unstructured time, can leave young people feeling lethargic, untethered, anxious and depressed. Consider working with your teen to build a summer schedule that allows for downtime but also provides a routine that helps them feel healthy, active and secure.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.