The teen years aren’t easy for anyone. Research shows significant increases in anxiety, depression and other mental health issues during this time for both boys and girls. Recent studies, however, suggest that adolescent girls – especially those who spend a lot of time on social media – tend to be particularly susceptible to the social and emotional upheaval.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.