Right now, so many adolescents and teens who I see in my practice are spending an enormous amount of time online and on social media. I worry about the impact on their mental health, but also know that for some it’s the best way to stay connected with their friends during COVID. This week’s blog provides some recommendations about what we can do to help our kids stay healthy online.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.