Anyone who has teens in their life knows how important friendships are to this age group. But you may not know that a significant body of research suggests close friendships are essential to a young person’s emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.