September is National Suicide Prevention Month. When someone you care about is thinking about suicide, it’s scary. But you can make a difference. Check in, let them know you care and listen to them with an open mind and compassion. Encourage them to reach out and get help.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.