There is no magic formula for overcoming an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Yet, sustained sobriety is achievable for anyone who is committed to making change – with the appropriate support. During this National Recovery month, we celebrate those who are in recovery from a substance use disorder and the community of family, friends and professionals who support them.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.