As many as 1 in 200 adolescents and teens struggle with obsessive compulsive disorder. Some experts believe, the disorder has become even more prevalent since the start of COVID. If you are worried that your child may have OCD, there are symptoms to look out for and actions you can take.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.