Right now, so many adolescents and teens who I see in my practice are spending an enormous amount of time online and on social media. I worry about the impact on their mental health, but also know that for some it’s the best way to stay connected with their friends during COVID. This week’s blog provides some recommendations about what we can do to help our kids stay healthy online.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.