There is no magic formula for overcoming an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Yet, sustained sobriety is achievable for anyone who is committed to making change – with the appropriate support. During this National Recovery month, we celebrate those who are in recovery from a substance use disorder and the community of family, friends and professionals who support them.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.