The trauma that causes PTSD, especially in young people, may look different than you imagine. Not only kids who have experienced war or natural disaster suffer from the disorder. According to the research, more than two-thirds of adolescents have experienced some form of trauma. Of those, between three and 15 percent of kids show signs of PTSD.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.