The trauma that causes PTSD, especially in young people, may look different than you imagine. Not only kids who have experienced war or natural disaster suffer from the disorder. According to the research, more than two-thirds of adolescents have experienced some form of trauma. Of those, between three and 15 percent of kids show signs of PTSD.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.