Finding a mental health professional to work with an adolescent or teen who is struggling, can feel like a complicated process. Your child may be unhappy, uncommunicative or uncooperative so assessing who might be a good fit is difficult. In this week’s blog, I share some recommendations, based on my experience, for things to consider as you make your decision.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.