The connection young people form with their pets can be enormously beneficial for their mental health. Pets provide a sense of calm, comfort and unconditional love. Just as impactful, is giving a young person the responsibility of caring for and protecting an animal.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.