People often consider perfectionism a positive attribute. But it’s important to make the distinction between conscientiousness and a level of perfectionism that can have a terrible impact on an individual’s mental health. ‘Toxic’ perfectionism is linked to depression, anxiety and numerous other mental health issues. This week’s blog, talks about why perfectionism can be harmful and how to combat these unhealthy thought patterns.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.