There is no way of knowing what the long-term impacts of COVID-19 are going to be on children, but helping them to cope now to address their fears, loneliness and uncertainty is critical to growing their resilience and protecting their mental health.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.