The teen years aren’t easy for anyone. Research shows significant increases in anxiety, depression and other mental health issues during this time for both boys and girls. Recent studies, however, suggest that adolescent girls – especially those who spend a lot of time on social media – tend to be particularly susceptible to the social and emotional upheaval.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.