Walk-and-talk therapy can be an extremely helpful treatment approach for someone who has trouble opening up in a traditional therapy session. Fresh air and exercise often lessen anxiety and facilitate open communication. But it’s not for everyone. Give me a call to discuss whether it’s a good fit for you.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.