Research shows that good self-care can be healing to both body and mind and I encourage my clients to consider self-care as another part of their treatment plan. But what does self-care actually involve? This week’s blog talks about common self-care practices that can be beneficial to anyone.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.