During the best of times, the holidays can be tough for those struggling with mental health or substance use issues – especially adolescents and teens. This year, with everything they have gone through during the pandemic, make sure that you are making your child’s mental health a priority and get help if you need it.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.