As we mark the anniversary of the global pandemic, there is new research about young people and substance use during COVID-19. The pandemic has taken a big toll on the mental health of both adults and children, which is generally considered a predicter for increased substance use. But some new research suggests that adolescents and teens are experiencing fewer of the other major factors that influence drug and alcohol use at a young age, which may be a positive sign.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.