As we mark the anniversary of the global pandemic, there is new research about young people and substance use during COVID-19. The pandemic has taken a big toll on the mental health of both adults and children, which is generally considered a predicter for increased substance use. But some new research suggests that adolescents and teens are experiencing fewer of the other major factors that influence drug and alcohol use at a young age, which may be a positive sign.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.