A recent survey released by the Trevor Project highlights the mental health challenges that many LGBT adolescents and teens face. So, as we celebrate this LGBT History Month, I want to share some strategies for supporting the emotional wellbeing of a child or loved one in your life who identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.