One of the key concepts in ACT is the Values concept. Practitioners work to help individuals to discover and articulate what is really important to them in life. Their values serve as their inner compass, guiding them to make choices and decisions that will allow them to go in the direction they want, without being taken off course by painful feelings and emotions.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.