When your emotions overwhelm you and you have trouble self-regulating, it may disrupt your learning, relationships and get in the way of the goals you set for yourself. But you can build your self-regulation skills and put strategies in place that will help you cope with intense emotions without feeling compelled to react in extreme or inappropriate ways.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.