When your emotions overwhelm you and you have trouble self-regulating, it may disrupt your learning, relationships and get in the way of the goals you set for yourself. But you can build your self-regulation skills and put strategies in place that will help you cope with intense emotions without feeling compelled to react in extreme or inappropriate ways.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.