The final concept in the ACT Hexaflex is Commitment. Here a client and I will work together to set values-based goals and translate them into meaningful action that can create positive change. The other concepts in ACT provide a framework of support that help the client cope with painful thoughts and feelings that they may encounter as they move forward.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.