September is National Suicide Prevention Month. When someone you care about is thinking about suicide, it’s scary. But you can make a difference. Check in, let them know you care and listen to them with an open mind and compassion. Encourage them to reach out and get help.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.