For the estimated 20 percent of kids with mental health issues in the United States, the start of school can be extremely difficult during a normal year. Now, add the COVID-19 pandemic, and the uncertainty we all feel, and you know that there will be a lot of kids struggling in the coming weeks. In this blog, I share recommendations for how to ease your child’s distress.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.