For the estimated 20 percent of kids with mental health issues in the United States, the start of school can be extremely difficult during a normal year. Now, add the COVID-19 pandemic, and the uncertainty we all feel, and you know that there will be a lot of kids struggling in the coming weeks. In this blog, I share recommendations for how to ease your child’s distress.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.