Helping a client shift their perspective so they are able to understand that thoughts and feelings are distinct from who they are as a person, can be an important step in changing negative and unhealthy thought and behavior patterns. The concept of Self as Context is another principle in ACT that guides this process.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.