If your teen or young adult appears to be having an extreme and prolonged stress reaction to life changes associated with COVID-19, if their behaviors and emotions are making it difficult for them to get through the day, it may be an indication that they are struggling with an adjustment disorder. This week’s blog covers what to look for and how to get help.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.