If your teen or young adult appears to be having an extreme and prolonged stress reaction to life changes associated with COVID-19, if their behaviors and emotions are making it difficult for them to get through the day, it may be an indication that they are struggling with an adjustment disorder. This week’s blog covers what to look for and how to get help.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.