Are you stuck in a cycle of negative emotions or behaviors? If so, I encourage you to investigate Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as a treatment option. ACT is a highly effective approach that I have used with clients for years. In this week’s blog, I focus on ACT’s core principle of Acceptance and explain how Acceptance can help clients handle the negatives and move forward.
- How Does Early Attachment Impact us Throughout Life?
- Important Life Skills to Support Mental and Emotional Health in College
- How to Recognize Summer Depression
- Is your teen getting enough sleep? Probably not.
- Coming Out is a Two-Way Conversation: Effective Communication Strategies for Parents and Children
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.