Finding a mental health professional to work with an adolescent or teen who is struggling, can feel like a complicated process. Your child may be unhappy, uncommunicative or uncooperative so assessing who might be a good fit is difficult. In this week’s blog, I share some recommendations, based on my experience, for things to consider as you make your decision.
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: Their Impact on Your Brain, Mental and Physical Health
- What is a suicide safety plan and how can it help during a time of crisis?
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.